Front & Entrance Doors
Front Doors & Entrance Doors in Beaconsfield
Double Glazing Buckinghamshire offer a varied range of residential doors and entrance doors designed to your exact specifications in and around Beaconsfield.
Replacement entrance and residential doors
You don't get a second chance to make a first impression. Get it right first time with Double Glazing Buckinghamshire.
Exclusively designed our entrance doors and front doors are the perfect way to add style, character and value to your home.
We supply and install entrance doors and front doors in the Home Counties area for new build projects and also replacing existing entrance and front doors.
We offer an extensive range of door styles to suit any age of property, in uPVC, Composite, Aluminium or Timber.
Our aim is to offer the best range of doors available with the most professional advice, service and unbeatable standard of installation in and around the Beaconsfield area
Secure, warm & maintenance free Front & Entrance Doors Beaconsfield
Double Glazing Buckinghamshire doors keep your home warm & quiet, plus you will find that our doors are virtually maintenance free meaning you can enjoy them with little or no fuss for many years to come.
Security features on Double Glazing Buckinghamshire doors include High Security multi point locking, extremely robust hinges, toughened or laminated glass to give you & your family peace of mind and keep you safe.
All our doors include the following as standard
- High quality 70mm profiles
- Profiles with a minimum 3mm wall thickness, fabricated and reinforced to meet British Board of Agrément standards
- Tough multi chambered thermally efficient UPVC frame
- Compliance with FENSA regulations
- Toughened / laminated safety glass
- High security multi-point hook locks
- Hinge security bolts
- High security internal glazing beads
- Non shrink concealed draft proof coextruded gasket seals
- Wide range of options including Georgian bars, lead designs, textured and obscured glass
- A wide selection of finishes including standard white, rosewood, light oak, black and woodgrain
- Additional options such as low aluminium thresholds, choice of handles and hardware designs and colours
- Dual reinforced thermal efficient panels